Select To Get Started:
The DC Public Charter School Board is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records from closed schools only online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS REQUEST SITE IS TO REQUEST STUDENT RECORDS FROM CLOSED SCHOOLS ONLY.
- Records requests for schools currently in operation should be made to the school directly.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:30 PM).
- For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International Shipping.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Corporate Transcript Requests will need a signed release. This can be uploaded via the Order Tracker.
- Click the appropriate link button on the left side of this page to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
Official High School Transcript
|Verification of Graduation||
|Duplicate Diploma (If available)||$0|
|Offiicial High School Transcript||$0|
|Verification of Graduation||$0|
Please Note: A signed release is needed for Official High School Transcripts. The signed release may be uploaded via the Order Tracker.
- We Cannot Provide ACT/SAT scores.
DC Public Charter School Board
3333 14th Street NW, Suite 210
Washington, DC 20010
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM